Healthy Protein Snacks – Protein Power Balls
Want a healthy, protein-filled snack on the go? Something your kids will love too? Look no further – these chewy, sweet treats combine a protein-rich trio of pumpkin, hemp and sunflower seeds, but our kids think they are all chocolate! One of our favourite healthy protein snacks!
Mix up the seeds for variety
Try nuts instead, if you don’t have allergies
Try figs instead of dates, or even apricots
Your kids can help too!
What more healthy protein recipes?
The general information provided on the Website is for informational purposes and is not medical advice.
If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or CALL 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed and qualified health provider in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- [Dr. Dina News] Can we mix & match vaccines? - June 7, 2021
- Bumkins Waterproof Baby Bib - June 1, 2021
- [Dr. Dina News] Canada surpasses the U.S. for vaccines! - June 1, 2021
- The Best Baby Spoon! Qshare Training Baby Spoon - June 1, 2021
- Teething Baby Remedies – Itzy Ritzy Silicone Teething Mitt - May 31, 2021
- Teething Baby Remedies – BPA Free Natural Organic Freezer Safe Teether Set - May 31, 2021
- How Music to Sleep and Sleeping with White Noise Can Foster Sound Sleep - May 31, 2021
- What is myopia? Can kids get myopia from digital eyestrain? - May 31, 2021
- Internet safety for kids – How to keep kids safe on the internet! - May 31, 2021
- Healthy Recipe for Oatmeal Cookies - May 31, 2021