Crunchy Strawberry Popsicles – Healthy Dessert Ideas!
Crunchy Strawberry Popsicles
It can be challenging coming up with healthy dessert ideas or healthy snack ideas for your kids. Cheer up your kids with this delicious homemade popsicle recipe!
These refreshingly cold sugar-free popsicles are an alluring 3-layered bite. The creamy strawberry yogurt and banana-flavored popsicle has a fun fruity crunch held in place delectably by the middle layer of white chocolate. The subtle natural sweetness from honey and banana makes them extra yummy!
The yogurt contains probiotics need to maintain gut health and calcium to help your little one build strong bone. Yogurt also contains healthy fats to promote brain growth and child development. The nutritious bananas offer an instant energy boost and potassium to keep them hydrated. The fiber from the strawberries, banana, and cereal will keep your child pooping regularly.
Vitamin A and vitamin C will keep your child feeling their best. They won’t even know they are eating such a healthy snack! And you can enjoy this healthy treat along with them, with no guilt and all the joy!
Prep: 15 minutes; Total: 9 hours; Yield: 8-10 popsicles
Relish the popsicles along with your kids at any hour of the day as desired!
I hope you and your kids love this dessert as much as we do!
The general information provided on the Website is for informational purposes and is not medical advice.
If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or CALL 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed and qualified health provider in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- [Dr. Dina News] We need to get real! - April 19, 2021
- 10 parenting strategies to reduce stress and anxiety during the pandemic - April 8, 2021
- Crunchy Strawberry Popsicles – Healthy Dessert Ideas! - April 7, 2021
- Starting Solids to Prevent Food Allergies - April 6, 2021
- [Dr. Dina News] New Data on Kids & COVID Vaccines - April 5, 2021
- Childhood Depression – Causes and Signs of Depression - April 2, 2021
- [Dr. Dina News] The third wave is here! - March 29, 2021
- Edible Cookie Dough – a Healthy Snack! - March 28, 2021
- What Causes Eczema In Babies? - March 28, 2021
- How to prevent kids allergies to foods - March 27, 2021