Healthy Hazelnut Chocolate Muffins
Enjoy my Hazelnut Chocolate Muffin recipe, we love them!
These Healthy Hazelnut Chocolate Muffins were created to satisfy your kids’ sweet tooth (and yours!) and keep them filled up and healthy!
It’s a perfect healthy snack for kids! You can serve these chocolate muffins recipe them with a glass of milk at home or pack in their lunch box for school (as long as there are no allergies at school, or omit the hazelnuts to be safe).
These delectable moist chocolate muffins turn out super light & fluffy.
Switching the regular flour with whole wheat flour and using honey & coconut sugar for sweetness is a game-changer. You add in tons more fiber to keep them regular and minimize the use of simple sugars. Honey and coconut sugar keep the recipe sweet and yummy, without the added processed white sugars.
Chocolate in limited portions is great for kids as well as adults. Did you know that chocolate helps improve memory, keeps the heart-healthy, and can decrease the risk of anxiety and depression?
Hazelnuts have healthy fats!
This recipe uses hazelnuts that are full of healthy fats, antioxidants, and several nutrients. Hazelnuts also contain fiber, vitamin E, magnesium, copper, manganese, vitamin B6, folate, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.
If there are allergies at home or school, you can easily remove the nuts from the recipe or use a different nut or seed mix. It is very flexible!
The general information provided on the Website is for informational purposes and is not medical advice.
If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or CALL 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed and qualified health provider in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- [Dr. Dina News] New Data on Kids & COVID Vaccines - April 5, 2021
- Starting Solids to Prevent Food Allergies - April 4, 2021
- Crunchy Strawberry Popsicles – Healthy Dessert Ideas! - April 4, 2021
- 10 parenting strategies to reduce stress and anxiety during the pandemic - April 2, 2021
- Childhood Depression – Causes and Signs of Depression - April 2, 2021
- [Dr. Dina News] The third wave is here! - March 29, 2021
- Edible Cookie Dough – a Healthy Snack! - March 28, 2021
- What Causes Eczema In Babies? - March 28, 2021
- How to prevent kids allergies to foods - March 27, 2021
- [Dr. Dina News] Kids and the Vaccine? I have an update! - March 24, 2021