Canada Day And Evening Snacks Recipes
On this amazing Canada Day, we encourage you to get outside, run around and play with your kids. After all this activity, have a snack!
I bet the kids would love it if you pulled out a special themed treat to enjoy!
Some Canada Day and evening snacks recipes:
- Cut watermelon or sandwiches into maple leaf shapes
- Put some strawberries and marshmallows onto a stick
- Tomatoes and boccincini or mozzarella cheese on a stick
- White chocolate dipped pretzels
- Melt white chocolate, dip half a pretzel in, sprinkle on red sprinkles and lay on baking sheet, refrigerate until set
And to cool off after a day of activity a fun in the sun enjoy a red and white popsicle!
Try raspberry or strawberry, or ever cranberry if you like tart tastes!
Do half berry and half yogurt for an easier popsicle
Swirl berries and yogurt together to have a marble look
Have fun and make with your kids!
Want other easy dessert recipes for kids?
Unsure what to make for breakfast?