The holidays are here and that usually means rushed schedules, viagra 100mg rushed mealtimes and later bedtimes. Avoid mealtime chaos with this kid pleasing, troche vegetable-packed, help freezer-friendly spaghetti recipe!
- 4 gloves of garlic
- 2 lbs of ground beef
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of coriander
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head of celery (washed, trimmed and diced)
- 1 small zucchini (washed, trimmed and diced)
- 2 cups of mushrooms (washed and diced)
- 2 jars of plain tomato sauce
- Heat oil in large pot over low heat and add minced garlic. Cook until translucent. Add ground beef and increase heat level to medium. Cook until completely browned. Season with coriander, salt and pepper and add both jars of prepared tomato sauce. Allow to simmer.
- Sauté celery and mushroom in water over medium heat until cooked through. Add zucchini and sauté together for 3-5 minutes. Add vegetables to the sauce and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Ladle sauce onto your choice of pasta and serve with shredded cheese. Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- For extra nutrients, add left over juicer pulp . Carrots, spinach and kale pulp work well in this sauce.
- Ladle unused sauce into mason jars (being careful to leave 1 inch of headspace) and freeze.
- Use chicken stock instead of water to cook the veggies for added flavour.
- ‘Why Cant I Sleep?’ – Electronic Devices May Be To Blame - March 5, 2017
- How To Use A Reward Chart To Improve Your Child’s Sleep - September 26, 2016
- Back To School Or Daycare and Baby Not Sleeping? - September 17, 2016
- Why Is My Preschooler Waking At Night? - March 14, 2016
- Signs that You Need to Drop Your Child’s Nap - December 1, 2015
- Kid-Pleasing Freezer-Friendly Spaghetti - November 25, 2015
- Is Cry It Out Safe for Kids? - November 20, 2015
- 3 Ways to Help Regulate Melatonin in Your Child - October 28, 2015
- Make Ahead Pumpkin Freezer Waffles - October 21, 2015
- Nut-Free No Bake Chewy Granola Bars - September 9, 2015