Kid-Pleasing Freezer-Friendly Spaghetti
The holidays are here and that usually means rushed schedules, rushed mealtimes and later bedtimes. Avoid mealtime chaos with this kid pleasing, vegetable-packed, freezer-friendly spaghetti recipe!
- For extra nutrients, add left over juicer pulp . Carrots, spinach and kale pulp work well in this sauce.
- Ladle unused sauce into mason jars (being careful to leave 1 inch of headspace) and freeze.
- Use chicken stock instead of water to cook the veggies for added flavour.
The general information provided on the Website is for informational purposes and is not medical advice.
If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or CALL 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed and qualified health provider in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- ‘Why Cant I Sleep?’ – Electronic Devices May Be To Blame - March 5, 2019
- How To Use A Reward Chart To Improve Your Child’s Sleep - September 26, 2016
- Back To School Or Daycare and Baby Not Sleeping? - September 17, 2016
- Why Is My Preschooler Waking At Night? - March 14, 2016
- Signs that You Need to Drop Your Child’s Nap - December 1, 2015
- Kid-Pleasing Freezer-Friendly Spaghetti - November 25, 2015
- Is Cry It Out Safe for Kids? - November 20, 2015
- 3 Ways to Help Regulate Melatonin in Your Child - October 28, 2015
- Make Ahead Pumpkin Freezer Waffles - October 21, 2015
- Nut-Free No Bake Chewy Granola Bars - September 9, 2015