Quinoa Breakfast Muffins
Quinoa Breakfast Muffins – An easy, make ahead breakfast for mornings on the go!
I love how versatile quinoa is. You can use it in just about any type of recipe from breakfast to lunch to dinner and everything in between. I came across this recipe for Mini Ham & Cheese Quinoa Cups and decided to try it out. Here is the recipe with a few alterations that better suited our palettes.
This recipe can easily be frozen and reheated when you’re craving one (which will be all the time). Let them cool then line them on a tray and pop in the freezer. Once they are frozen simply store them in a resealable bag. Microwave for about 20-30 seconds and enjoy their deliciousness. These didn’t last long enough in my house to require freezing them as the three of us just keep eating them! I can definitely say these quinoa breakfast muffins were a huge hit.
This recipe originally featured at The Inspired Home.
Andrea & Holly aim to inspire parents to do-it-yourself, get outdoors and add simple homemade recipes that make family life fun and fresh. Drop by and be inspired over at The Inspired Home.
The general information provided on the Website is for informational purposes and is not medical advice.
Do NOT use this Website for medical emergencies.
If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or CALL 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed and qualified health provider in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- Mental Health In Kids. What Does It Mean For Your Child? - January 12, 2021
- Can we throw away our masks now? - January 12, 2021
- Children’s Mental Health – Signs of Mental Illness - January 3, 2021
- Ingrown Fingernails – Everything Parents Need to Know - December 23, 2020
- When will kids get the vaccine? - December 23, 2020
- What is virtual healthcare? - December 22, 2020
- What’s the COVID vaccine schedule for kids? - December 21, 2020
- 9 Tips to Protect Your Kids’ Mental Health this Holiday Season - December 19, 2020
- The biggest vaccination campaign in world history! - December 14, 2020
- A vaccine is here, ok we’re good now, right? - December 7, 2020