Quinoa Breakfast Muffins
Quinoa Breakfast Muffins – An easy, make ahead breakfast for mornings on the go!
I love how versatile quinoa is. You can use it in just about any type of recipe from breakfast to lunch to dinner and everything in between. I came across this recipe for Mini Ham & Cheese Quinoa Cups and decided to try it out. Here is the recipe with a few alterations that better suited our palettes.
This recipe can easily be frozen and reheated when you’re craving one (which will be all the time). Let them cool then line them on a tray and pop in the freezer. Once they are frozen simply store them in a resealable bag. Microwave for about 20-30 seconds and enjoy their deliciousness. These didn’t last long enough in my house to require freezing them as the three of us just keep eating them! I can definitely say these quinoa breakfast muffins were a huge hit.
This recipe originally featured at The Inspired Home.
Andrea & Holly aim to inspire parents to do-it-yourself, get outdoors and add simple homemade recipes that make family life fun and fresh. Drop by and be inspired over at The Inspired Home.
The general information provided on the Website is for informational purposes and is not medical advice.
If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or CALL 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed and qualified health provider in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- [Dr. Dina News] The Vaccine Distribution Plan Unveiled - February 24, 2021
- How To Boost your Immune System in 6 Easy Steps - February 16, 2021
- [Dr. Dina News] “Variants of Concern” and why these matter! - February 16, 2021
- Nightmares and Night Terrors in Children - February 16, 2021
- What temperature is a fever? Is high fever dangerous for a baby? - February 13, 2021
- [Dr. Dina News] Back to school while caution reigns supreme! - February 9, 2021
- Newborn Baby Rash 101 - February 3, 2021
- [Dr. Dina News] Travel bans and finally some good news! - February 2, 2021
- What should you do if your child doesn’t want to eat meat? - January 25, 2021
- [Dr. Dina News] How is the vaccine working? - January 25, 2021