We have been eagerly anticipating making these pumpkin scones again this fall! It is a tradition of sorts, this recipe comes out of our binder each year and we devour the scones quickly.
Did you know how healthy pumpkins are?
- Pumpkins are a very low calorie vegetable, and they have no saturated fats or cholesterol.
- Pumpkins have tons of fibre, anti-oxidants and vitamins.
- Eating pumpkins can help you control cholesterol and keep your weight in check.
- Pumpkins contains vitamin A, C and E. These vitamins maintain your skin and sight in great condition. They may even protect against oral and lung cancers.
- Pumpkins has a good source of B vitamins like niacin, vitamin B6, folic acid and thiamine. It also contains calcium, potassium, phosphorus and copper.
- Pumpkin seeds are an excellent source of fiber and non-unsatrated fatty acids. They are a good source of protein too! They are heart healthy!
Do you need any more reason to make these pumpkin scones? Eat ‘em up this time of year! Your belly and body will thank you!
The general information provided on the Website is for informational purposes and is not medical advice.
Do NOT use this Website for medical emergencies.
If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or CALL 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed and qualified health provider in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- Ten Steps To Keep COVID-19 Out Of Your Home - April 6, 2020
- How to speak with your kids about Coronavirus Covid-19 - March 12, 2020
- Coronavirus Covid-19 Hysteria Is Now Spreading - March 4, 2020
- Nightmares and Night Terrors in Children - March 1, 2020
- What Is Diarrhea - February 27, 2020
- Coronavirus Covid-19 is Spreading - February 26, 2020
- Newborn Rashes and Baby Skin Conditions - February 18, 2020
- Roasted Chick Pea Poppers – Healthy Protein Snacks - January 27, 2020
- Coronavirus in Toronto – Should We be Worried? - January 23, 2020
- What Do Puffers Do? The Definition of Asthma, and Treatment In Kids - January 19, 2020