What To Make For Breakfast Tomorrow?
Not sure what to make for breakfast this week? Looking for breakfast menu ideas? Here is a simple and delicious recipe your kids, and you, will love!
What To Make For Breakfast Tomorrow? Maple-Nut Granola
- 1 + 3/4 cup QUICK OATS
- 1 + 1/2 cups ROLLED OATS
- 1/2 cup RAW PECANS
- 1/2 cup RAW ALMONDS, ROUGHLY CHOPPED
- 1/2 cup EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 1/2 cup MAPLE SYRUP
- 1/2 tsp. SEA SALT
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spread mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When top side is browned, remove tray and gently flip over granola with a spatula, a little at a time, trying not to break it up too much. Return tray to oven to brown other side (approximately 5 more minutes).
- Remove from oven and let cool completely (as the granola cools, it will get harder and form clusters).
- Break up the granola and store in a sealed container at room temperature.
© 2021 Copyright: DrDina.ca All rights reserved.
Vary the recipe!
* You can use rolled oats, quick oats, or a variety of the two. Using both will provide a variety of textures.
* You can substitute other nuts or seeds and add dried fruit to add more fiber. So many options!
Kids too fussy? Read How To Prevent Picky Eating