What To Make For Breakfast Tomorrow? Maple-Nut Granola
What To Make For Breakfast Tomorrow?
Not sure what to make for breakfast this week? Looking for breakfast menu ideas? Here is a simple and delicious recipe your kids, and you, will love!
- 1 + 3/4 cup QUICK OATS
- 1 + 1/2 cups ROLLED OATS
- 1/2 cup RAW PECANS
- 1/2 cup RAW ALMONDS, ROUGHLY CHOPPED
- 1/2 cup EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 1/2 cup MAPLE SYRUP
- 1/2 tsp. SEA SALT
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spread mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When top side is browned, remove tray and gently flip over granola with a spatula, a little at a time, trying not to break it up too much. Return tray to oven to brown other side (approximately 5 more minutes).
- Remove from oven and let cool completely (as the granola cools, it will get harder and form clusters).
- Break up the granola and store in a sealed container at room temperature.
Vary the recipe!
* You can use rolled oats, quick oats, or a variety of the two. Using both will provide a variety of textures.
* You can substitute other nuts or seeds and add dried fruit to add more fiber. So many options!
Kids too fussy? Read How To Prevent Picky Eating
The general information provided on the Website is for informational purposes and is not medical advice.
Do NOT use this Website for medical emergencies.
If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or CALL 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed and qualified health provider in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- How To Prevent Picky Eating - November 1, 2018
- Packing School Lunches Your Child Will Actually Eat - October 12, 2017
- Plan What To Cook For Dinner In Advance, and 4 Other Tips For Grocery Shopping Success - July 8, 2017
- What Do Probiotics Do? - April 26, 2016
- What To Make For Breakfast Tomorrow? Maple-Nut Granola - March 3, 2016
- How Much Salt Per Day Can My Baby Have? - May 12, 2015
- How Much Should My Child Eat? - April 24, 2015
- Already Know What To Cook For Dinner? How Your Kids Can Help - January 16, 2015
- Dealing With Picky Eaters - November 17, 2014
- Healthy Treats for Kids – Chocolate Zucchini Muffins - November 7, 2014