Nut Butter Dip – My Favourite Evening Snack
Craving Healthy Protein Snacks Or An Evening Snacks Recipe? Try Our Sweetened Nut Butter Dip
Nut butter dip is my go to snack .. every night after the kids go to bed, I have some ‘me’ time. I check my email, do some tweeting and have a snack. For months my evening snack has been a green apple with a nut butter dip. Nutritious, protein and healthy-fat filled, and delicious.
Chose your favourite nut butter and make a creamy, lightly sweetened dip in a minute. My kids love it as much as I do. I give them apple, peach, pear or banana. Pick your fave and make it fun! Ryan loves to eat with a spoon too!
Use peanut butter, almond butter or any other butter
Try vanilla yogurt for a twist
Spread on toast for a fun breakfast idea
Want more healthy protein snacks?
The general information provided on the Website is for informational purposes and is not medical advice.
Do NOT use this Website for medical emergencies.
If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or CALL 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed and qualified health provider in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- 6 Best Ways to Help My Children’s Mental Health - January 22, 2021
- What is Reactive Airway Disease and What Causes Asthma? - January 22, 2021
- What is virtual healthcare? - January 22, 2021
- What is Baby Eczema? Why Does my Child have Dry Patches of Skin? - January 22, 2021
- What to do for Baby Eczema and Dry Skin - January 22, 2021
- 9 Best Tips to Protect your Children’s Mental Health this Winter - January 22, 2021
- Children’s Mental Health and Virtual Care – How Does it Work? - January 22, 2021
- Mental Health In Kids. What Does It Mean For Your Child? - January 12, 2021
- Can we throw away our masks now? - January 12, 2021
- Children’s Mental Health – Signs of Mental Illness - January 3, 2021