Nut Butter Dip – My Favourite Evening Snack
Craving Healthy Protein Snacks Or An Evening Snacks Recipe? Try Our Sweetened Nut Butter Dip
Nut butter dip is my go to snack .. every night after the kids go to bed, I have some ‘me’ time. I check my email, do some tweeting and have a snack. For months my evening snack has been a green apple with a nut butter dip. Nutritious, protein and healthy-fat filled, and delicious.
Chose your favourite nut butter and make a creamy, lightly sweetened dip in a minute. My kids love it as much as I do. I give them apple, peach, pear or banana. Pick your fave and make it fun! Ryan loves to eat with a spoon too!
- ½ cup cashew butter
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp honey or agave
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Mix ingredients together in a food processor or blender
- Puree until smooth
Use peanut butter, almond butter or any other butter
Try vanilla yogurt for a twist
Spread on toast for a fun breakfast idea
Want more healthy protein snacks?
The general information provided on the Website is for informational purposes and is not medical advice.
Do NOT use this Website for medical emergencies.
If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or CALL 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed and qualified health provider in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- Coronavirus – How Scared Should We Be? - January 23, 2020
- What Do Puffers Do? The Definition of Asthma, and Treatment In Kids - January 19, 2020
- Tricks To Manage Your Child’s Next Cold - January 17, 2020
- Stye In Eye? What Is A Stye Anyway? - January 14, 2020
- Kidney And Bladder Infection In Kids – Signs & Symptoms - January 13, 2020
- Stomach Flu – When To Be Worried - January 8, 2020
- How To Stop Diarrhea - January 4, 2020
- Scared of the Flu? You Should Be! - December 28, 2019
- Dry patches of skin – Eczema - December 27, 2019
- 7 Tips For Preventing Viral Infections This Fall and Winter - December 18, 2019