Healthy Breakfast For Kids – Oatmeal Muffin Cups
Struggling with what to make for breakfast? After positive feedback on the last post, I am back again with some more breakfast ideas for you to try with your family. Again, the focus is on preparation and keeping it simple! These provide a quick and healthy breakfast for kids.
Oatmeal Muffin Cups
This one is adapted from sugarfreemom.com. I like that they can either be eaten as grab and go muffins or they can be mixed with a bit of milk and warmed up to become a hearty bowl of oatmeal. Once made you can throw them in the freezer so you are all set to go!
- Add Toppings!
- Fruit like blueberries, strawberries, and mango add fiber
- Chocolate chips or coconut flakes add sweetness
- Let the kids decide what toppings they want – they’ll be more likely to eat it!
- Bake and freeze for an easy breakfast on the go
- Like them more moist? Add pureed fruit to the mix.