Baked Veggie Nuggets – a healthy dinner idea!
Baked Veggie Nuggets
When kids crave a crispy snack, these Baked Veggie Nuggets are always a hit! These are great when you are looking for easy healthy dinner ideas!
This is a fun trick to feed children different seasonal veggies and get them the essential vitamins and minerals they need effortlessly. The moist bite-like colorful vegetable patties with a crunchy coating are so tempting. They are filled with healthy vegetables, but they can’t see them. They see the crunchy coating they are used to from other nuggets, and your kids won’t even know they will give them the extra fiber there need to stay regular and feeling their best. They are one of our favorite options for a healthy dinner for kids.
This healthy recipe for kids has healthy fat, protein, and iron. You’ll get extra calcium, vitamin A and vitamin C into your child to keep them feeling their best.
These veggie nuggets can also be shallow fried or air fried!
Prep: 20 minutes; Cook: 20 minutes; Total: 40 minutes; Yield: 10 nuggets
Pretty impressive, right?
I hope you and your kids love this recipe.
The general information provided on the Website is for informational purposes and is not medical advice.
If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or CALL 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed and qualified health provider in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- [Dr. Dina News] New Data on Kids & COVID Vaccines - April 5, 2021
- Starting Solids to Prevent Food Allergies - April 4, 2021
- Crunchy Strawberry Popsicles – Healthy Dessert Ideas! - April 4, 2021
- 10 parenting strategies to reduce stress and anxiety during the pandemic - April 2, 2021
- Childhood Depression – Causes and Signs of Depression - April 2, 2021
- [Dr. Dina News] The third wave is here! - March 29, 2021
- Edible Cookie Dough – a Healthy Snack! - March 28, 2021
- What Causes Eczema In Babies? - March 28, 2021
- How to prevent kids allergies to foods - March 27, 2021
- [Dr. Dina News] Kids and the Vaccine? I have an update! - March 24, 2021