Chicken Burrito Recipe – a healthy lunch idea!
Chicken Burrito Recipe
Easy Healthy Lunch Ideas
Get your kids excited at the sight (and smell!) of this delicious chicken burrito recipe!
The egg tortilla stuffed with juicy tomatoes, crisp bell pepper, chicken cubes, and refreshing zingy salad is a mouth-watering treat.
This easy healthy lunch idea is vibrant, tasty and filling, and will please both kids and adults. It doesn’t contain any high-sodium sauces or preservative-loaded packaged ingredients!
Kids tend to favor chicken over other forms of meat protein due to its gentle flavor and its easy-to-eat texture.
Compared to other animal proteins, it is less chewy and can be made to taste like whatever flavors it is mixed with.
Chicken is filled with choline, protein, and iron to give your child tons of energy and help them grow strong. The vegetables are bright and crunchy and will provide tons of vitamins and nutrients, with fiber too.
Prep: 20 minutes; Cook: 10 minutes; Total: 30 minutes; Yield: 4 Wraps
I hope you and your kids love this recipe.
The general information provided on the Website is for informational purposes and is not medical advice.
If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or CALL 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed and qualified health provider in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- [Dr. Dina News] New Data on Kids & COVID Vaccines - April 5, 2021
- Starting Solids to Prevent Food Allergies - April 4, 2021
- Crunchy Strawberry Popsicles – Healthy Dessert Ideas! - April 4, 2021
- 10 parenting strategies to reduce stress and anxiety during the pandemic - April 2, 2021
- Childhood Depression – Causes and Signs of Depression - April 2, 2021
- [Dr. Dina News] The third wave is here! - March 29, 2021
- Edible Cookie Dough – a Healthy Snack! - March 28, 2021
- What Causes Eczema In Babies? - March 28, 2021
- How to prevent kids allergies to foods - March 27, 2021
- [Dr. Dina News] Kids and the Vaccine? I have an update! - March 24, 2021