This Delicious Smoothie Means Veggies For Breakfast
I usually drink a smoothie for breakfast, and this is one of my favorites to start the day with.
It’s less than 500 calories and packs close to 30 grams of protein in one serving. Drink this for breakfast and you have had one serving of green vegetables for the day!
Ingredients ( Serves 1):
1 ripe banana
1 cup baby spinach leaves
2 tbsp almond butter
1 cup almond milk
1 scoop of whey protein powder ( I use MRM™ 100% All Natural Unflavored Whey Protein Powder)
Blend This Delicious Smoothie Until Smooth
Place ingredients in a single serve blender cup and blend till smooth.
For Breakfast Dessert Just Add ..
For a breakfast that tastes more like dessert, try using a frozen banana – tastes just like ice cream!
- Calories 437 cal
- Protein 28 g
- Fiber 8 g
- Sugar 18 g
- Fat 20 g (2 g of which is Saturated Fat)
Check out my other Go-To Smoothie.
Want more healthy breakfast recipes?
- Keeping Your Children Safe During the Holiday Season - December 15, 2017
- Facts About Breastfeeding and Weight Loss - February 2, 2017
- What’s The Big Deal With Vitamin D? - December 19, 2016
- Do You Know If Your Child Is Obese? - September 21, 2016
- Rainy Weather In The Forecast? 4 Ways to Keep Active Indoors - June 5, 2016
- Shhh! Don’t tell anyone – this smoothie has broccoli AND it tastes good! - May 9, 2016
- Veggies AND Dessert for Breakfast? Try This Delicious Smoothie and Have Both! - March 27, 2016
- Is Your Child At Risk For High Cholesterol? - February 28, 2016
- What is Childhood Diabetes - November 11, 2015