Avoiding Toddler Tantrums – Part 1
Avoiding Toddler Tantrums and Disciplining Like A Pro
We have two toddlers in my house nowadays. It is fun and exciting watching them grow, but quite a pain at times as well. For those of you with toddlers, or for those that went through this phase, you deserve an award. Boy, is it hard some days! Here are some tips for managing all toddler tantrums whether it be two-year-old tantrums, three-year-old tantrums, four-year-old tantrums… well, you get the point!
Maintain an organized, predictable schedule for your toddler.
Remember, many toddlers will have tantrums when they are hungry or tired. If your child can predict when he or she will eat and sleep, this may minimize the tantrum.
Make sure your child is getting a lot of ‘good attention’.
Try to catch him or her doing something good, and reward for this. If you only pay attention to the negative behaviour, the child may act out or tantrum to get any attention at all, even if negative.
Continue with Toddler Tantrums PART 2
The general information provided on the Website is for informational purposes and is not medical advice.
Do NOT use this Website for medical emergencies.
If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or CALL 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed and qualified health provider in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- Tricks To Manage Your Child’s Next Cold - January 17, 2019
- Kidney And Bladder Infection In Kids – Signs & Symptoms - January 13, 2019
- Flu Shot or Nasal Spray – Which to Choose? - January 2, 2019
- How to Check Children’s Temperature Correctly - December 19, 2018
- How To Reduce A Fever And Maintain Normal Baby Temperature Safely - December 17, 2018
- Fever in Kids and Babies – When It’s Serious! - December 11, 2018
- How to Teach Compassion to Your Kids - November 18, 2018
- Scared of the Flu? You Should Be! - October 21, 2018
- How To Prevent Viral Infection Symptoms This Fall and Winter - October 20, 2018
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds - October 19, 2018