How Did The Baby Get In There??? My Third Pregnancy
I am expecting a baby. This is my third pregnancy. Yep, as a busy mom of two toddlers, my husband and I decided it would be a great idea to do it all over again. Did I mention I have two toddlers? And two rambunctious dogs.
Oh and have I mentioned that I HATE being pregnant?
So what happens when you tell your three year old that you are bringing home yet another baby? You get a lot of questions about how it all happened. I told Dylan we were expecting a few weeks back and after a few seconds of thought he asked, “So mommy, how did it get in there?!”
Read the full article here.
- Tips For Optimal (And Safe) Baby Sleep - November 11, 2017
- How To Prevent Viral Infection Symptoms This Fall and Winter - November 8, 2017
- Child and Infant Ear Infections - November 7, 2017
- Flu Shot or Nasal Spray – Which to Choose? - November 4, 2017
- Scared of the Flu? You Should Be! - November 2, 2017
- Febrile Seizures in Children – Not As Scary As You Think - November 1, 2017
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds - October 22, 2017
- ‘13’ Halloween Safety Tips – The Quick and Dirty - October 15, 2017
- How to Teach Compassion to Your Kids - October 10, 2017
- 6 Ways To Get Your Kids Excited for Back To School - September 3, 2017