I Am Addicted…To Strollers – My Stroller Addiction
I have a confession to make to all of you — I am a collector of strollers. It started pretty innocently. When Dyl was born we bought a travel system, our car seat snaps into the stroller and the base lives in the car. It was so great we actually walked Dyl home from the hospital with it (luckily we lived around the corner!). But over time we realized the stroller was big and it took up valuable real estate in our trunk. Thus, began the collection.
When we went for a family vacation, the stroller was too big to travel with so we decided to get a smaller umbrella stroller that we could check it in at the fate and it would take up less room in our trunk. It was really good but sometimes I found myself kicking it when I was walking. So I went back to the original stroller, but compared to the umbrella I found it too big and clunky. So I got something in between the umbrella stroller and the one I had with the travel system. To this day it is still one of my favorites. This brought the child count to one with a stroller count of three.
Read more here.
- Scared of the Flu? You Should Be! - October 14, 2017
- How to Teach Compassion to Your Kids - October 10, 2017
- How To Prevent Viral Infection Symptoms This Fall and Winter - October 8, 2017
- 6 Ways To Get Your Kids Excited for Back To School - September 3, 2017
- Backpacks for Back To School – How To Pick The Best One - August 31, 2017
- Garden Safety for Toddlers - July 25, 2017
- Splinter Removal Made Easy - July 22, 2017
- Inner Ear Problems? From Ear Wax? - July 21, 2017
- How To Discipline A Toddler – Do Timeouts Work? - July 8, 2017
- Healthy Drinks For Kids – Does Juice Count? - June 25, 2017