Park Packing Essentials
Park packing essentials
While at the park with my kids today, my younger son asked me for water. I had no water packed. In fact I didn’t even bring a bag with me. My husband walked with one of our kids; me with the other. And we brought NOTHING with us – big mistake. We ended up having to leave the fun prematurely to head home for water, a diaper change and wipes. I now have a proper ‘for trips to the park’ bag all ready for outdoor fun!
Here are my park packing must haves;
- Diapers and/or clean underwear
- Cell phone
- Healthy snacks – dried fruit and granola bars are our favorites as they pack small and are nutrient rich
- Water for everyone
- Small plastic trash bags
- A few small sand toys
- A ball for impromptu soccer or catch
- Small blanket for snack/rest time
- Camera – your phone may do
The general information provided on the Website is for informational purposes and is not medical advice.
Do NOT use this Website for medical emergencies.
If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or CALL 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed and qualified health provider in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- Ten Steps To Keep COVID-19 Out Of Your Home - April 6, 2020
- How to speak with your kids about Coronavirus Covid-19 - March 12, 2020
- Coronavirus Covid-19 Hysteria Is Now Spreading - March 4, 2020
- Nightmares and Night Terrors in Children - March 1, 2020
- What Is Diarrhea - February 27, 2020
- Coronavirus Covid-19 is Spreading - February 26, 2020
- Newborn Rashes and Baby Skin Conditions - February 18, 2020
- Roasted Chick Pea Poppers – Healthy Protein Snacks - January 27, 2020
- Coronavirus in Toronto – Should We be Worried? - January 23, 2020
- What Do Puffers Do? The Definition of Asthma, and Treatment In Kids - January 19, 2020