Park Packing Essentials
Park packing essentials
While at the park with my kids today, my younger son asked me for water. I had no water packed. In fact I didn’t even bring a bag with me. My husband walked with one of our kids; me with the other. And we brought NOTHING with us – big mistake. We ended up having to leave the fun prematurely to head home for water, a diaper change and wipes. I now have a proper ‘for trips to the park’ bag all ready for outdoor fun!
Here are my park packing must haves;
- Diapers and/or clean underwear
- Cell phone
- Healthy snacks – dried fruit and granola bars are our favorites as they pack small and are nutrient rich
- Water for everyone
- Small plastic trash bags
- A few small sand toys
- A ball for impromptu soccer or catch
- Small blanket for snack/rest time
- Camera – your phone may do
The general information provided on the Website is for informational purposes and is not medical advice.
Do NOT use this Website for medical emergencies.
If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or CALL 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed and qualified health provider in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- 7 Tips For Preventing Viral Infections This Fall and Winter - November 10, 2019
- Stomach Flu – When To Be Worried - November 8, 2019
- 5 Ways To Treat Viral Infection Symptoms This Season - November 7, 2019
- What Is Whooping Cough (Pertussis)? What Is The Whooping Cough Sound? - November 3, 2019
- How to Check Children’s Temperature Correctly - November 1, 2019
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds - October 19, 2019
- Scared of the Flu? You Should Be! - October 4, 2019
- Quinoa Breakfast Muffins - September 25, 2019
- Pimple Remedies for Baby Acne - September 22, 2019
- Back To School – Healthy Snacks For Toddlers and Kids - August 27, 2019