I Am Addicted… To Strollers – My Stroller Addiction
I Am Addicted…To Strollers – My Stroller Addiction
I have a confession to make to all of you — I am a collector of strollers. It started pretty innocently. When Dyl was born we bought a travel system, our car seat snaps into the stroller and the base lives in the car. It was so great we actually walked Dyl home from the hospital with it (luckily we lived around the corner!). But over time we realized the stroller was big and it took up valuable real estate in our trunk. Thus, began the collection.
When we went for a family vacation, the stroller was too big to travel with so we decided to get a smaller umbrella stroller that we could check it in at the fate and it would take up less room in our trunk. It was really good but sometimes I found myself kicking it when I was walking. So I went back to the original stroller, but compared to the umbrella I found it too big and clunky. So I got something in between the umbrella stroller and the one I had with the travel system. To this day it is still one of my favorites. This brought the child count to one with a stroller count of three.
Read more here.
The general information provided on the Website is for informational purposes and is not medical advice.
Do NOT use this Website for medical emergencies.
If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or CALL 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed and qualified health provider in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- What Is Phimosis - April 22, 2019
- How To Treat A Burn – Do’s & Dont’s - April 11, 2019
- Baby Poo Cheat Sheet – What Is Normal Poop?? - April 10, 2019
- Tricks To Manage Your Child’s Next Cold - January 17, 2019
- Kidney And Bladder Infection In Kids – Signs & Symptoms - January 13, 2019
- Flu Shot or Nasal Spray – Which to Choose? - January 2, 2019
- How to Check Children’s Temperature Correctly - December 19, 2018
- How To Reduce A Fever And Maintain Normal Baby Temperature Safely - December 17, 2018
- Fever in Kids and Babies – When It’s Serious! - December 11, 2018
- How to Teach Compassion to Your Kids - November 18, 2018