Veggies AND Dessert for Breakfast? Try This Delicious Smoothie and Have Both!
This Delicious Smoothie Means Veggies For Breakfast
I usually drink a smoothie for breakfast, and this is one of my favorites to start the day with.
It’s less than 500 calories and packs close to 30 grams of protein in one serving. Drink this for breakfast and you have had one serving of green vegetables for the day!
Ingredients ( Serves 1):
1 ripe banana
1 cup baby spinach leaves
2 tbsp almond butter
1 cup almond milk
1 scoop of whey protein powder ( I use MRM™ 100% All Natural Unflavored Whey Protein Powder)
Blend This Delicious Smoothie Until Smooth
Place ingredients in a single serve blender cup and blend till smooth.
For Breakfast Dessert Just Add ..
For a breakfast that tastes more like dessert, try using a frozen banana – tastes just like ice cream!
- Calories 437 cal
- Protein 28 g
- Fiber 8 g
- Sugar 18 g
- Fat 20 g (2 g of which is Saturated Fat)
Check out my other Go-To Smoothie.
Want more healthy breakfast recipes?
The general information provided on the Website is for informational purposes and is not medical advice.
Do NOT use this Website for medical emergencies.
If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or CALL 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed and qualified health provider in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- Is Your Child At Risk For High Cholesterol? - February 28, 2018
- Facts About Breastfeeding and Weight Loss - February 2, 2017
- What’s The Big Deal With Vitamin D? - December 19, 2016
- Do You Know If Your Child Is Obese? - September 21, 2016
- Rainy Weather In The Forecast? 4 Ways to Keep Active Indoors - June 5, 2016
- Shhh! Don’t tell anyone – this smoothie has broccoli AND it tastes good! - May 9, 2016
- Veggies AND Dessert for Breakfast? Try This Delicious Smoothie and Have Both! - March 27, 2016
- Keeping Your Children Safe During the Holiday Season - December 23, 2015
- What is Childhood Diabetes - November 11, 2015