Great beauty ideas in 10 minutes or less for Valentine’s Day!
Valentines day! Ahhh..the day of love! Well, if you are like most people with limited time and a busy agenda, getting ready for your valentines day can seem like a plan all on it’s own. Here are 10 ways to vamp up your V-day look, in 10 minutes or less…
Whether you apply your favourite mascara or false strip lashes, make your eyes your signature statement! Perfecting and applying your lashes in a magnified makeup mirror will provide a perfect application!
2) Exfoliate & Lotion!
Give your skin the hydration it deserves this cold season. Exfoliating will remove all dead skin which will promote a natural, healthy glow. Seal your freshly exfoliated skin with your favourite body butter, or tinted moisturizer!
Red is the colour of love, right? Apply your favourite gloss or lipstick to perfect a daytime or night time look!
4) Hair washing day?
Apply a leave in mask suited for your hair type to re-vamp, rejuvenate and polish any hair style! (Most masks and treatments can be done in 5-10 minutes. However, for best results always follow product instructions.)
5) Feed your natural beauty!
Try this shake to keep your skin glowing all day.
Skin Boosting Smoothie
- Handful of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 Avocado (ripe)
- Handful of kale (fresh of frozen)
- 1 tsp Flax seed
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
6) Vitamin D!
Ensure that your vitamin D levels are balanced by seeing your doctor! Vitamin D plays a huge role on our overall health, brain and mood functions especially in these colder months!
7) COLOUR YOUR WORLD!
Get your favourite polish out, and get your nails ready for your hot date! OPI BIG APPLE RED is my pick for this Valentines day!
8) DRY SHAMPOO!
Always have a back up! Refreshen your hair with a dry shampoo mist to prolong style, freshen scent, rid any excess oils or re style without washing! My favourite is Kevin Murphy “FRESH HAIR”
9) Pearly whites!
Apply a quick white strip to white your teeth while in the shower, cooking or getting ready! You’ll be surprised how quickly they work.
10) De-Puff. 10 minute cat nap!
Place cooled cucumbers on your closed eyelids to refreshen and help with any tiredness and under eye bags! Prep cucumber night before sliced in the fridge!
Whatever you choose to do
spend 10 minutes
this Valentines day
just for YOU!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Hygiene Tips for Using Halloween Makeup - October 5, 2017
- Maple Roasted Butternut Squash Soup - January 9, 2017
- Simple Skin Care for Moms this Fall - September 24, 2016
- 5 Tips For Getting Into a Fitness Routine Now the Kids are Back in School - September 4, 2016
- 5 Ways To Prepare Your Beauty Regimen For Spring - March 13, 2016
- Valentine’s Day Beauty Ideas in 10 Minutes or Less - February 5, 2016
- HOLIDAY PARTY? DON’T LEAVE WITHOUT…. - December 14, 2015
- How To Get 10000 Daily Steps In Your Day - November 24, 2015
- My Teenager Won’t Kiss Me In Public… And I’m Happy - November 16, 2015
- You Are My Sunshine - November 13, 2015