Symptoms Of Pink Eye? Beauty Tips to Remember
Pink eye is a big pain! Fortunately, it is general short lived, and your physician can recommend different treatments that can help. It is very important to remember that pink eye is very contagious! Remember the following if you get symptoms of pink eye:
Discard all Mascara(s)!
Toss away any mascara(s), eyeliner(s), or beauty products that have had direct contact to the ear, or eye area within 2 weeks of pink eye diagnosis. This will help prevent the spread of pink eye from one eye to another, but also prevent any build up of bacteria within your mascara and on mascara wand!
Towel and sponge hygiene!
Ensure to wash all of your face clothes, towels and body towels to ensure proper sanitization! If you do use facial sponges, it is best to discard them, or to wash them with a proper antiseptic wash.
Ensure you wash all of your makeup brushes to properly sanitize them! For a step by step guide, check out my blog on makeup brush cleansing!
Ensure you change your pillow case regularly for proper sanitization, to prevent the spread of pink eye from the alternative eye, as well as to help prevent the spread to your little ones if they come into your room in the middle of the night!
Teach your kids not to share personal items
See your doc if you think you have bacterial pink eye
This makeup is infected? DISCARD
Keep your eye properly cleansed and makeup free during an infection
- Maple Roasted Butternut Squash Soup - December 19, 2017
- Hygiene Tips for Using Halloween Makeup - October 5, 2017
- Simple Skin Care for Moms this Fall - September 24, 2016
- 5 Tips For Getting Into a Fitness Routine Now the Kids are Back in School - September 4, 2016
- 5 Ways To Prepare Your Beauty Regimen For Spring - March 13, 2016
- Valentine’s Day Beauty Ideas in 10 Minutes or Less - February 5, 2016
- HOLIDAY PARTY? DON’T LEAVE WITHOUT…. - December 14, 2015
- How To Get 10000 Daily Steps In Your Day - November 24, 2015
- My Teenager Won’t Kiss Me In Public… And I’m Happy - November 16, 2015
- You Are My Sunshine - November 13, 2015