Nutrition During Pregnancy
44% of women do not get the required nutrients during pregnancy, Nourished Babe recommends meals high in nutrients for you and your baby.
[youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDVd2Ut4IH0″ width=”500″ height=”300″]
The general information provided on the Website is for informational purposes and is not medical advice.
Do NOT use this Website for medical emergencies.
If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or CALL 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on this Website. Always seek the advice of your physician or other licensed and qualified health provider in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any information obtained from this Website and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.
- Teenage Anxiety and Stress – How To Deal With It - March 17, 2018
- Painful Constipation – Tips & Solutions - March 16, 2018
- How to manage epistaxis (nosebleeds) - March 12, 2018
- Swimmers Ear – Symptoms and What To Do - March 11, 2018
- Tips For Optimal (And Safe) Baby Sleep - March 11, 2018
- Kids and Pets – is it a good idea or a bad one? - March 10, 2018
- Pimple Remedies for Baby Acne - March 8, 2018
- What To Make For Breakfast – Kid-Friendly Chia Pudding - March 5, 2018
- What causes thrush? – It may not be milk on that tongue - March 2, 2018
- Screen Time and your Kids – How Much Is Too Much? - March 2, 2018