What To Make For Breakfast Tomorrow?
Not sure what to make for breakfast this week? Looking for breakfast menu ideas? Here is a simple and delicious recipe your kids, and you, will love!
- 1 + 3/4 cup QUICK OATS
- 1 + 1/2 cups ROLLED OATS
- 1/2 cup RAW PECANS
- 1/2 cup RAW ALMONDS, ROUGHLY CHOPPED
- 1/2 cup EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- 1/2 cup MAPLE SYRUP
- 1/2 tsp. SEA SALT
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spread mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When top side is browned, remove tray and gently flip over granola with a spatula, a little at a time, trying not to break it up too much. Return tray to oven to brown other side (approximately 5 more minutes).
- Remove from oven and let cool completely (as the granola cools, it will get harder and form clusters).
- Break up the granola and store in a sealed container at room temperature.
Vary the recipe!
* You can use rolled oats, quick oats, or a variety of the two. Using both will provide a variety of textures.
* You can substitute other nuts or seeds and add dried fruit to add more fiber. So many options!
Kids too fussy? Read How To Prevent Picky Eating
- Packing School Lunches Your Child Will Actually Eat - September 1, 2017
- Plan What To Cook For Dinner In Advance, and 4 Other Tips For Grocery Shopping Success - July 8, 2017
- How To Prevent Picky Eating - December 16, 2016
- What Do Probiotics Do? - April 26, 2016
- What To Make For Breakfast Tomorrow? Maple-Nut Granola - March 3, 2016
- How Much Salt Per Day Can My Baby Have? - May 12, 2015
- How Much Should My Child Eat? - April 24, 2015
- Already Know What To Cook For Dinner? How Your Kids Can Help - January 16, 2015
- Dealing With Picky Eaters - November 17, 2014
- Healthy Treats for Kids – Chocolate Zucchini Muffins - November 7, 2014