Kids Yoga – A Worthwhile Obsession?
I know it sounds hokey, and probably posh and presumptuous. I swear I am not that kind of mom — really. But my kids practice yoga. They LOVE yoga, and are excited every Saturday or Sunday morning to accompany me to my spinning studio where they partake in a kids yoga class while I sweat it out with the other parents doing the same.
He was thrilled to have learned tons of new ‘poses’ and was eager to show me.
The first time I brought my older son Dylan to yoga it was for babysitting purposes. I admit it. I wanted to get my workout in and give my husband a break at home. He often cares for my kids when I am out working long hours, so he deserved it. From the very first class though, Dylan was enamoured. He was thrilled to have learned tons of new ‘poses’ and was eager to show me. He was two years old at the time.
To read the full article click here.
- 6 Ways To Get Your Kids Excited for Back To School - September 3, 2017
- Backpacks for Back To School – How To Pick The Best One - August 31, 2017
- Garden Safety for Toddlers - July 25, 2017
- Splinter Removal Made Easy - July 22, 2017
- Inner Ear Problems? From Ear Wax? - July 21, 2017
- How To Discipline A Toddler – Do Timeouts Work? - July 8, 2017
- Healthy Drinks For Kids – Does Juice Count? - June 25, 2017
- How to Find the Best Doctors for Your Family - June 22, 2017
- Going Into Labor for the First Time – Dr. Dina’s Story - February 4, 2017
- Toddler Tantrums, How to Survive Them – Part 2 - February 3, 2017