Kids Yoga – A Worthwhile Obsession?
I know it sounds hokey, and probably posh and presumptuous. I swear I am not that kind of mom — really. But my kids practice yoga. They LOVE yoga, and are excited every Saturday or Sunday morning to accompany me to my spinning studio where they partake in a kids yoga class while I sweat it out with the other parents doing the same.
He was thrilled to have learned tons of new ‘poses’ and was eager to show me.
The first time I brought my older son Dylan to yoga it was for babysitting purposes. I admit it. I wanted to get my workout in and give my husband a break at home. He often cares for my kids when I am out working long hours, so he deserved it. From the very first class though, Dylan was enamoured. He was thrilled to have learned tons of new ‘poses’ and was eager to show me. He was two years old at the time.
To read the full article click here.
- Tips For Optimal (And Safe) Baby Sleep - November 11, 2017
- How To Prevent Viral Infection Symptoms This Fall and Winter - November 8, 2017
- Child and Infant Ear Infections - November 7, 2017
- Flu Shot or Nasal Spray – Which to Choose? - November 4, 2017
- Scared of the Flu? You Should Be! - November 2, 2017
- Febrile Seizures in Children – Not As Scary As You Think - November 1, 2017
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds - October 22, 2017
- ‘13’ Halloween Safety Tips – The Quick and Dirty - October 15, 2017
- How to Teach Compassion to Your Kids - October 10, 2017
- 6 Ways To Get Your Kids Excited for Back To School - September 3, 2017