Kids Yoga – A Worthwhile Obsession?
I know it sounds hokey, and probably posh and presumptuous. I swear I am not that kind of mom — really. But my kids practice yoga. They LOVE yoga, and are excited every Saturday or Sunday morning to accompany me to my spinning studio where they partake in a kids yoga class while I sweat it out with the other parents doing the same.
He was thrilled to have learned tons of new ‘poses’ and was eager to show me.
The first time I brought my older son Dylan to yoga it was for babysitting purposes. I admit it. I wanted to get my workout in and give my husband a break at home. He often cares for my kids when I am out working long hours, so he deserved it. From the very first class though, Dylan was enamoured. He was thrilled to have learned tons of new ‘poses’ and was eager to show me. He was two years old at the time.
To read the full article click here.
- Going Into Labor for the First Time – Dr. Dina’s Story - February 4, 2017
- Toddler Tantrums, How to Survive Them – Part 2 - February 3, 2017
- Tricks To Manage Your Child’s Next Cold - January 17, 2017
- Stye In Eye? What Is A Stye Anyway? - January 14, 2017
- Kidney And Bladder Infection In Kids – Signs & Symptoms - January 13, 2017
- Tips For Optimal (And Safe) Baby Sleep - January 9, 2017
- How To Reduce A Fever And Maintain Normal Baby Temperature Safely - January 7, 2017
- How to Check Children’s Temperature Correctly - January 6, 2017
- 5 Ways To Treat Viral Infection Symptoms This Season - December 14, 2016
- Food To Avoid When Pregnant – Even That Yummy Cookie Dough! - December 13, 2016