Craving Healthy Protein Snacks Or An Evening Snacks Recipe? Try Our Sweetened Nut Butter Dip
Nut butter dip is my go to snack .. every night after the kids go to bed, I have some ‘me’ time. I check my email, do some tweeting and have a snack. For months my evening snack has been a green apple with a nut butter dip. Nutritious, protein and healthy-fat filled, and delicious.
Chose your favourite nut butter and make a creamy, lightly sweetened dip in a minute. My kids love it as much as I do. I give them apple, peach, pear or banana. Pick your fave and make it fun! Ryan loves to eat with a spoon too!
- ½ cup cashew butter
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp honey or agave
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Mix ingredients together in a food processor or blender
- Puree until smooth
Use peanut butter, almond butter or any other butter
Try vanilla yogurt for a twist
Spread on toast for a fun breakfast idea
Want more healthy protein snacks?
- How to Check Children’s Temperature Correctly - December 18, 2017
- Tips For Optimal (And Safe) Baby Sleep - November 11, 2017
- How To Prevent Viral Infection Symptoms This Fall and Winter - November 8, 2017
- Child and Infant Ear Infections - November 7, 2017
- Flu Shot or Nasal Spray – Which to Choose? - November 4, 2017
- Scared of the Flu? You Should Be! - November 2, 2017
- Febrile Seizures in Children – Not As Scary As You Think - November 1, 2017
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds - October 22, 2017
- ‘13’ Halloween Safety Tips – The Quick and Dirty - October 15, 2017
- How to Teach Compassion to Your Kids - October 10, 2017