Craving Healthy Protein Snacks Or An Evening Snacks Recipe? Try Our Sweetened Nut Butter Dip
Nut butter dip is my go to snack .. every night after the kids go to bed, I have some ‘me’ time. I check my email, do some tweeting and have a snack. For months my evening snack has been a green apple with a nut butter dip. Nutritious, protein and healthy-fat filled, and delicious.
Chose your favourite nut butter and make a creamy, lightly sweetened dip in a minute. My kids love it as much as I do. I give them apple, peach, pear or banana. Pick your fave and make it fun! Ryan loves to eat with a spoon too!
- ½ cup cashew butter
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp honey or agave
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Mix ingredients together in a food processor or blender
- Puree until smooth
Use peanut butter, almond butter or any other butter
Try vanilla yogurt for a twist
Spread on toast for a fun breakfast idea
Want more healthy protein snacks?
- How To Discipline A Toddler – Do Timeouts Work? - July 8, 2017
- Healthy Drinks For Kids – Does Juice Count? - June 25, 2017
- How to Find the Best Doctors for Your Family - June 22, 2017
- Going Into Labor for the First Time – Dr. Dina’s Story - February 4, 2017
- Toddler Tantrums, How to Survive Them – Part 2 - February 3, 2017
- Tricks To Manage Your Child’s Next Cold - January 17, 2017
- Stye In Eye? What Is A Stye Anyway? - January 14, 2017
- Kidney And Bladder Infection In Kids – Signs & Symptoms - January 13, 2017
- Tips For Optimal (And Safe) Baby Sleep - January 9, 2017
- How To Reduce A Fever And Maintain Normal Baby Temperature Safely - January 7, 2017