For Any HOLIDAY PARTY This Year, Don’t Leave Home Without ..
It’s a busy time and everyone has a holiday party or two! Keep organized, beautified and holiday-ready with the following tips:
In this cold weather, our lips can seem to go from completely moisturized to chapped overnight. Apply chapstick regularly to avoid excessive dryness, it is also a fantastic primer for lipstick!
GET A GLOW!
Using a tinted moisturizer after the shower with give you the glow you want to compliment any holiday party outfit. My favorite is St. Tropez everyday body moisturizer.
PAINT YOUR NAILS!
There is nothing better then a nice manicure. Whether it’s professional, or you do it at home – complete your holiday outfits with a nice fresh manicure. Holiday nail fave: GLITTER POLISH!
Whether it is in your purse or in the car, always have a full water bottle with you (without carrying it in your hand into a party.) With over indulging in sweets, festive beverages, and holiday meals it is so important to stay hydrated, and cleanse excess sodium.
Throw it in your purse, you’ll never know when it will be needed.
When going to any holiday party, consider bringing something for the hostess(es.) Baked goods, a holiday gift basket or a bottle of their fave bubbly, show your appreciation and spread holiday cheer.
Carry a travel size hairspray and/or hair perfume to ensure fresh holiday hair. My favorite is Cote D’azur Hair Refresher Spray. Avoid spraying regular perfume on your hair, as the high alcohol content will dry out your locks.
With wearing big hats, hoods and scarves avoid static by rubbing a fabric softener dryer sheet over your hairstyle. It will not make your hair smell like bounty, or weigh your hair down. STORAGE TIP: Keep in a zip lock bag in your bag.
Are you hosting? You may want to check ou this great article on Stress Free holiday Party Planning.
ENJOY THE SEASON!
Need hair inspiration?
Concerned about colouring your hair in pregnancy?
Want to try co-washing your hair?
- Maple Roasted Butternut Squash Soup - December 19, 2017
- Hygiene Tips for Using Halloween Makeup - October 5, 2017
- Simple Skin Care for Moms this Fall - September 24, 2016
- 5 Tips For Getting Into a Fitness Routine Now the Kids are Back in School - September 4, 2016
- 5 Ways To Prepare Your Beauty Regimen For Spring - March 13, 2016
- Valentine’s Day Beauty Ideas in 10 Minutes or Less - February 5, 2016
- HOLIDAY PARTY? DON’T LEAVE WITHOUT…. - December 14, 2015
- How To Get 10000 Daily Steps In Your Day - November 24, 2015
- My Teenager Won’t Kiss Me In Public… And I’m Happy - November 16, 2015
- You Are My Sunshine - November 13, 2015