Dessert Recipes For Kids – Fruit ‘N Yogurt Pops
Now that the weather is gorgeous, we are spending a lot of time running around at the park and going for hikes. When we arrive back at home the best treat is sometime cool. These Pops do the trick! They are cold and hydrating, providing a great source of calcium, protein and fiber. And kids think they are delicious and are one of their favorite dessert recipes for kids.
- One 8-oz container of vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup blueberries
- Mix together the yogurt and fruit
- Pour into small paper cups or popsicle containers
- Insert wooden popsicle sticks or popsicle tops
- De-stick the popsicle by running under warm water for a few seconds
Make the popsicle layered by freezing one color yogurt at a time
Mix it up with different fruit – kiwi, strawberries and mango are nutritious choices, and so colourful!
Try a new yogurt – peach and strawberry yogurt are yummy!
- How to Check Children’s Temperature Correctly - December 18, 2017
- Tips For Optimal (And Safe) Baby Sleep - November 11, 2017
- How To Prevent Viral Infection Symptoms This Fall and Winter - November 8, 2017
- Child and Infant Ear Infections - November 7, 2017
- Flu Shot or Nasal Spray – Which to Choose? - November 4, 2017
- Scared of the Flu? You Should Be! - November 2, 2017
- Febrile Seizures in Children – Not As Scary As You Think - November 1, 2017
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds - October 22, 2017
- ‘13’ Halloween Safety Tips – The Quick and Dirty - October 15, 2017
- How to Teach Compassion to Your Kids - October 10, 2017