Dessert Recipes For Kids – Fruit ‘N Yogurt Pops
Now that the weather is gorgeous, we are spending a lot of time running around at the park and going for hikes. When we arrive back at home the best treat is sometime cool. These Pops do the trick! They are cold and hydrating, providing a great source of calcium, protein and fiber. And kids think they are delicious and are one of their favorite dessert recipes for kids.
- One 8-oz container of vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup blueberries
- Mix together the yogurt and fruit
- Pour into small paper cups or popsicle containers
- Insert wooden popsicle sticks or popsicle tops
- De-stick the popsicle by running under warm water for a few seconds
Make the popsicle layered by freezing one color yogurt at a time
Mix it up with different fruit – kiwi, strawberries and mango are nutritious choices, and so colourful!
Try a new yogurt – peach and strawberry yogurt are yummy!
- Garden Safety for Toddlers - July 25, 2017
- Splinter Removal Made Easy - July 22, 2017
- Inner Ear Problems? From Ear Wax? - July 21, 2017
- How To Discipline A Toddler – Do Timeouts Work? - July 8, 2017
- Healthy Drinks For Kids – Does Juice Count? - June 25, 2017
- How to Find the Best Doctors for Your Family - June 22, 2017
- Going Into Labor for the First Time – Dr. Dina’s Story - February 4, 2017
- Toddler Tantrums, How to Survive Them – Part 2 - February 3, 2017
- Tricks To Manage Your Child’s Next Cold - January 17, 2017
- Stye In Eye? What Is A Stye Anyway? - January 14, 2017