Delivery Essentials – Everything Moms-To-Be Need To Bring To The Hospital
When our parents were having children, when a woman went to the hospital to deliver, she brought her clothes and her partner. Often, they stayed in a hospital for a few days, and everything was provided for post partum care and baby’s care. Diapers, wipes, soothers, diaper cream, formula, and pads for mom were all readily available. My mom says they had a toiletry bag packed with hygiene products ready for her in her birthing suite, provided by the hospital.
Many birthing centres now require you to bring many of these supplies on your own.
Not so anymore. Many birthing centres now require you to bring many of these supplies on your own. Even food and drinks may be difficult to find if you deliver overnight or between meal times. When I delivered my second son, they told me they would not even provide me with the post partum donut, as I received one last time I gave birth. Like I knew I would need to keep that thing!
Armed with that information, here is my list of suggested items to bring to the hospital when you deliver:
- Scared of the Flu? You Should Be! - October 14, 2017
- How to Teach Compassion to Your Kids - October 10, 2017
- How To Prevent Viral Infection Symptoms This Fall and Winter - October 8, 2017
- 6 Ways To Get Your Kids Excited for Back To School - September 3, 2017
- Backpacks for Back To School – How To Pick The Best One - August 31, 2017
- Garden Safety for Toddlers - July 25, 2017
- Splinter Removal Made Easy - July 22, 2017
- Inner Ear Problems? From Ear Wax? - July 21, 2017
- How To Discipline A Toddler – Do Timeouts Work? - July 8, 2017
- Healthy Drinks For Kids – Does Juice Count? - June 25, 2017