Could You Miss The Symptoms Of Early Pregnancy And Not Even Know You’re Expecting?!
How Can You Not Know You’re Pregnant?!
A recent story broke about a woman going into labour on flight from B.C. to Japan. Without even knowing she was even pregnant, she miraculously delivered a healthy term baby girl thanks to the help of three on-flight physicians.
How is it even possible that she could be so pregnant and not even know? Well actually, this happens often enough.
How is it even possible that she could be so pregnant and not even know? Well actually, this happens often enough. I personally have two patients who share a similar story. Both were in their final trimester, gaining weight and with growing bellies, which they mistook for growing fibroids. On ultrasound of these “fibroids” they were told they were pregnant. They were shocked and excited and went on to deliver healthy babies at term.
I am pretty jealous to tell the truth. For me, pregnancy is nerve-racking and exhausting and seemingly endless. I would feel fortunate to pass the whole nine months in oblivion. Although I don’t recommend skipping regular visits to your healthcare provider if you think you are pregnant or if you are pregnant.
- Garden Safety for Toddlers - July 25, 2017
- Splinter Removal Made Easy - July 22, 2017
- Inner Ear Problems? From Ear Wax? - July 21, 2017
- How To Discipline A Toddler – Do Timeouts Work? - July 8, 2017
- Healthy Drinks For Kids – Does Juice Count? - June 25, 2017
- How to Find the Best Doctors for Your Family - June 22, 2017
- Going Into Labor for the First Time – Dr. Dina’s Story - February 4, 2017
- Toddler Tantrums, How to Survive Them – Part 2 - February 3, 2017
- Tricks To Manage Your Child’s Next Cold - January 17, 2017
- Stye In Eye? What Is A Stye Anyway? - January 14, 2017