Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Recipe
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries are always a fan favourite around our home, and great for a kid’s birthday party – grownup parties too!
This is one of the simplest recipes I know. Once you have the ingredients, this takes minutes to prepare and can be made way in advance.
Strawberries are Very Healthy
Leading health experts agree – Strawberries are one of the world’s healthiest foods. They are among the highest in health-promoting antioxidants. The health community promotes strawberries as they provide us with the best flavor and the greatest benefits from their vast array of nutrients and digestion-aiding enzymes.
For A Fancier Look
As an option, try drizzling white chocolate over the milk chocolate for a fancier look.
CAUTION: Typically we’d serve these with toothpicks in an adult setting, but not with kids. Toothpicks can be a choking hazard with children. In addition to kids parties, chocolate dipped strawberries are often seen at family functions or gatherings.
This recipe is simple and healthy .. Enjoy!
- 20 organic strawberries washed and dried with a paper towel, then placed in the fridge to cool.
- Homemade chocolate syrup:
- 4 Tbs coconut oil (melted)
- 3 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup maple syrup or raw honey
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and taste it! Adjust the sweetness level to what you think your kids can tolerate. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to cool a bit.
- Make sure strawberries are completely dry before dipping them in the chocolate, otherwise the chocolate will not stick to it.
- Prepare a large tray. Dip each strawberry and place each in colourful cupcake paper cups. When done, place the tray in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
Once you have these chocolate dipped strawberries ready to go, just serve and watch them disappear in no time!
For more fun party foods try these healthy protein snacks.