BBQ Chicken Recipes For Kids – Chicken Kabobs With Dip
It is finally warm outside and we are heading outdoors to BBQ! We can’t wait to fire it up again. We are always on the lookout for great new chicken recipes for kids, especially ones that are fun to make, healthful and simple.
This is one of many easy dinner recipes for kids to be housed on our site, and comes courtesy of SuperHealthyKids.com.
Chicken Kabobs With Asian Dip
- 2 lb – chicken breast
- 1 medium – onion, red
- 1 medium – bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium – bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium – bell pepper, red
- 1 medium – bell pepper, green
- Dressing ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon – honey
- 2 tablespoon – lime Juice
- 1/2 cup – cashews
- 1 teaspoon – ginger
- 1 clove – garlic
- 1/2cup – coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon – liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon – water
- Soak kabob sticks in water for at least 2 hours, ideally overnight
- Cut chicken and veggies into uniform sizes.
- Slide chicken and vegetables onto kabobs
- BBQ until chicken is cooked through.
- Make dipping sauce by combining ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Your kids can help!
Kids can pick out new veg to try out.
They can help slide the veg on the sticks – just make sure to wash hands well before and after
Change up the cashew for almond or peanut in the dipping sauce
Try tofu, beef or turkey instead of chicken
- How to Check Children’s Temperature Correctly - December 18, 2017
- Tips For Optimal (And Safe) Baby Sleep - November 11, 2017
- How To Prevent Viral Infection Symptoms This Fall and Winter - November 8, 2017
- Child and Infant Ear Infections - November 7, 2017
- Flu Shot or Nasal Spray – Which to Choose? - November 4, 2017
- Scared of the Flu? You Should Be! - November 2, 2017
- Febrile Seizures in Children – Not As Scary As You Think - November 1, 2017
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds - October 22, 2017
- ‘13’ Halloween Safety Tips – The Quick and Dirty - October 15, 2017
- How to Teach Compassion to Your Kids - October 10, 2017