BBQ Chicken Recipes For Kids – Chicken Kabobs With Dip
It is finally warm outside and we are heading outdoors to BBQ! We can’t wait to fire it up again. We are always on the lookout for great new chicken recipes for kids, especially ones that are fun to make, healthful and simple.
This is one of many easy dinner recipes for kids to be housed on our site, and comes courtesy of SuperHealthyKids.com.
Chicken Kabobs With Asian Dip
- 2 lb – chicken breast
- 1 medium – onion, red
- 1 medium – bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium – bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium – bell pepper, red
- 1 medium – bell pepper, green
- Dressing ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon – honey
- 2 tablespoon – lime Juice
- 1/2 cup – cashews
- 1 teaspoon – ginger
- 1 clove – garlic
- 1/2cup – coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon – liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon – water
- Soak kabob sticks in water for at least 2 hours, ideally overnight
- Cut chicken and veggies into uniform sizes.
- Slide chicken and vegetables onto kabobs
- BBQ until chicken is cooked through.
- Make dipping sauce by combining ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Your kids can help!
Kids can pick out new veg to try out.
They can help slide the veg on the sticks – just make sure to wash hands well before and after
Change up the cashew for almond or peanut in the dipping sauce
Try tofu, beef or turkey instead of chicken
- Garden Safety for Toddlers - July 25, 2017
- Splinter Removal Made Easy - July 22, 2017
- Inner Ear Problems? From Ear Wax? - July 21, 2017
- How To Discipline A Toddler – Do Timeouts Work? - July 8, 2017
- Healthy Drinks For Kids – Does Juice Count? - June 25, 2017
- How to Find the Best Doctors for Your Family - June 22, 2017
- Going Into Labor for the First Time – Dr. Dina’s Story - February 4, 2017
- Toddler Tantrums, How to Survive Them – Part 2 - February 3, 2017
- Tricks To Manage Your Child’s Next Cold - January 17, 2017
- Stye In Eye? What Is A Stye Anyway? - January 14, 2017