Everything You Need To Get Before Baby Arrives – Baby Must Haves
Before I had my first baby, my friends insisted I needed ‘so many things’ before I came home with my new bundle of joy. My parents told me I didn’t need to buy anything, that I would get more than enough gifts once I was home.
Who was right? Both sides really. I did get a ton of gifts, especially blankets, onesies and toiletries. Items that I sorely needed like breast feeding accessories, were not represented at all.
After two babies and one on the way, I can better determine what is best to have on hand when baby arrives.
Here is my suggested list of baby must haves – items to have on hand (either purchased yourself, or anticipated as gifts): read the full article and full list here.
- What Is Whooping Cough (Pertussis)? What Is The Whooping Cough Sound? - February 7, 2018
- How to Check Children’s Temperature Correctly - December 18, 2017
- Tips For Optimal (And Safe) Baby Sleep - November 11, 2017
- How To Prevent Viral Infection Symptoms This Fall and Winter - November 8, 2017
- Child and Infant Ear Infections - November 7, 2017
- Flu Shot or Nasal Spray – Which to Choose? - November 4, 2017
- Scared of the Flu? You Should Be! - November 2, 2017
- Febrile Seizures in Children – Not As Scary As You Think - November 1, 2017
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds - October 22, 2017
- ‘13’ Halloween Safety Tips – The Quick and Dirty - October 15, 2017