Everything You Need To Get Before Baby Arrives – Baby Must Haves
Before I had my first baby, my friends insisted I needed ‘so many things’ before I came home with my new bundle of joy. My parents told me I didn’t need to buy anything, that I would get more than enough gifts once I was home.
Who was right? Both sides really. I did get a ton of gifts, especially blankets, onesies and toiletries. Items that I sorely needed like breast feeding accessories, were not represented at all.
After two babies and one on the way, I can better determine what is best to have on hand when baby arrives.
Here is my suggested list of baby must haves – items to have on hand (either purchased yourself, or anticipated as gifts): read the full article and full list here.
- Going Into Labor for the First Time – Dr. Dina’s Story - February 4, 2017
- Toddler Tantrums, How to Survive Them – Part 2 - February 3, 2017
- Tricks To Manage Your Child’s Next Cold - January 17, 2017
- Stye In Eye? What Is A Stye Anyway? - January 14, 2017
- Kidney And Bladder Infection In Kids – Signs & Symptoms - January 13, 2017
- Tips For Optimal (And Safe) Baby Sleep - January 9, 2017
- How To Reduce A Fever And Maintain Normal Baby Temperature Safely - January 7, 2017
- How to Check Children’s Temperature Correctly - January 6, 2017
- 5 Ways To Treat Viral Infection Symptoms This Season - December 14, 2016
- Food To Avoid When Pregnant – Even That Yummy Cookie Dough! - December 13, 2016