Everything You Need To Get Before Baby Arrives – Baby Must Haves
Before I had my first baby, my friends insisted I needed ‘so many things’ before I came home with my new bundle of joy. My parents told me I didn’t need to buy anything, that I would get more than enough gifts once I was home.
Who was right? Both sides really. I did get a ton of gifts, especially blankets, onesies and toiletries. Items that I sorely needed like breast feeding accessories, were not represented at all.
After two babies and one on the way, I can better determine what is best to have on hand when baby arrives.
Here is my suggested list of baby must haves – items to have on hand (either purchased yourself, or anticipated as gifts): read the full article and full list here.
- Scared of the Flu? You Should Be! - October 14, 2017
- How to Teach Compassion to Your Kids - October 10, 2017
- How To Prevent Viral Infection Symptoms This Fall and Winter - October 8, 2017
- 6 Ways To Get Your Kids Excited for Back To School - September 3, 2017
- Backpacks for Back To School – How To Pick The Best One - August 31, 2017
- Garden Safety for Toddlers - July 25, 2017
- Splinter Removal Made Easy - July 22, 2017
- Inner Ear Problems? From Ear Wax? - July 21, 2017
- How To Discipline A Toddler – Do Timeouts Work? - July 8, 2017
- Healthy Drinks For Kids – Does Juice Count? - June 25, 2017